Thursday 3 January 2008

Snow

This post is a concrete answer to everyone's question of a lifetime: "what to do with a cheap mobile phone when it snows and you're late for work on the first day back from Xmas holidays?"

1. A photo.

2. Another photo. What's this?

3. Another one. Easier to guess.

4. Another one. Two left.

5. Another one. I like this one.

6. Last one. My favourite of the batch.



7. A fourteen seconds video.



I'm listening to Elvis

I look around

I see only snow

And much, much love for all of us

Thanks, Elvis

Thanks, snow

8. A modern, er, haiku.

9. A new personal record

at the Skiing Game with No Name.

(done before leaving the building,

well, the house - on a CBM64, not on a mobile phone )

2 comments:

Ted said...

Epperò...belle le foto.
Mi complimento a nome di Priscilla e tutta la Famiglia.

Ted, Graceland.

Anonymous said...

Shame on me, I'm second.

In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow...

and

You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley, you' ll forget the sun in his jealous sky as we walk the fields of gold.